Last updated: 1/31/08
Categories of customer information we may collect:
• Any information you provide to us on any application, correspondence or other document.
• Any information about transactions and/or membership experience with us.
• Any information from outside sources.
• Any other general information we obtain about you that is assembled for the purpose of determining your eligibility for membership, renewal of membership, continuing education or certification.
• Examples of customer information that may be obtained may include but is not limited to name, organization, address, phone, email, website, fax, date of birth, profession, education and work experience, membership data, training, conferences attended, certification, volunteer activities, financial information including credit card and bank account, purchase and donation transactions, and tax identification numbers such as social security numbers and federal employer identification numbers.
Circumstances under which we share customer information:
• Employees of EAGALA
• Chairs of volunteer committees
• Networking group coordinators for EAGALA Networking Group purposes
• Training and conference attendees for the purpose of networking
• IRS and other financial and legal entities for tax purposes, processing financial transactions, and valid legal processes such as subpoenas and court orders
We would like to keep you informed of valuable information, offers, and opportunities. You can choose not to receive any information from us by direct mail, telephone and/or e-mail. This preference applies to offers from us about products, services, and special offers, including trainings and conferences, that we think may be of interest to you. If you choose not to hear from us, you may not receive this information that may be of value to you including some of the following:
• Communications to provide benefits and services of EAGALA, such as newsletters and certification information
• Communications such as mail, email, and phone to provide information on EAGALA workshops, approved workshops, events, and products
• Networking and collaborating for EAGALA purposes, mission, and objectives
If you elect not to receive information by email, telephone or mail, you will continue to be contacted as necessary to service your account.
Limits on how we share information:
• EAGALA does not share, sell, or provide personal information to be used for purposes outside of EAGALA.
Our security practices:
• EAGALA has safeguards, such as building security systems, electronic safeguards, and procedural safeguards for use of your personal information. We restrict access to your information to those employees and members that have a legitimate business reason to conduct business on your membership.
Limits on solicitations from us:
• You may contact us to stop mail, phone, email, or fax solicitations or communications from EAGALA.
• You may contact us if you feel this policy has been violated or with any concerns.
• If this policy has been violated, EAGALA employees may face disciplinary action. Non-employees that obtain personal information but do not abide by privacy agreements will risk affiliation with EAGALA.
Contact us to request information on the data we have retained, make updates and correct errors, stop receiving information from EAGALA, and express any concerns:
EAGALA, PO Box 993, Santaquin, UT 84655, 877-858-4600, 801-754-0400, fax 801-754-0401, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.eagala.org.