The EAGALA Business Consulting program provides individualized mentoring and consultation to assist professionals in starting, sustaining, and growing their EAGALA Model businesses. It is designed to assist in such areas as:
- Getting started
- Deciding your vision and mission
- Writing your strategic plan
- Writing your business, marketing, and fundraising plans
- Pricing and getting funded (including grant writing)
- Putting on effective demonstrations
- Paperwork and documentation
- Growing your business to the next level
- Setting up specific programs to meet the needs of agencies or populations
- Developing teams - partners, employees and contract workers
- And meeting other individualized needs to support you in having a successful EAGALA Model business!
Fee for the program is $100 USD per hour, with a 30-minute no charge introductory and assessment session.
EAGALA Business Development Workshop
- Day 1 Agenda - Enhance your EAGALA Business Model
- Day 2 Agenda - Strategic Partnerships
- Day 3 Agenda - Team Dynamics
Recommended Business Resources:
EAGALA Business Development Guide: For every person starting an EAGALA Model business, this step by step interactive guidebook provides over 100 pages of information and interactive tools.
Horse Sense Business Sense by Shannon Knapp: This book provides a good overview of the many considerations in getting your business started. It relates the straightforward and oftentimes humorous story of author Shannon's journey from idealistic start-up of an EAGALA Model business to savvy entrepreneur, with key principles and pointers, as well as pitfalls to avoid.
Equinomics - The Secrets to Making Money with Your Horse Business by Lanier Cordell: provides a step by step guide in marketing your EAGALA business, including important considerations in creating your logo, name, "look", brochures and more.
This book focuses on finding what "fits" for your style in your approach to marketing - that marketing is not always about the "traditional" ways - you can be creative and find your strengths and resources which can give you an edge just by being yourself. It's a great book to provide ideas for your marketing, and inspire you to find your personal style to lead to success. $15 for ebook, $20 for paperback. Click here to order.