EAGALA is a Continuing Education and Continuing Professional Development Provider for several mental health state, country, and association boards. The EAGALA training courses - Fundamentals of EAGALA Model Practice Part 1 and Part 2 trainings qualify for up to 20 hours each, and the EAGALA Annual Conferences qualify for up to 15 hours.
- Approved by HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa) for CPD points in South Africa.
- UK Professional Board of Alcohol/Drug Counsellors (UKPCBADC), a member board of the International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium of Alcohol & Drug Counsellors (IC & RCADC): recognised for Continuing Education Credits.
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP): recognised for Continuing Professional Development hours towards accreditation.
- National Association Approvals
- American Psychological Association (APA) - EAGALA is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. EAGALA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- NASW - National Association of Social Work, Approval #886542588
- National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC), Provider # 000293
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC), Provider #6042
- State Boards
- See attached below (coming soon)