EAGALA Certification expires every 2 years. In that 2 year time period, 20 hours of EAGALA Approved continuing education are required for renewal.
The purpose of this requirement is to promote our philosophy that as professionals, we are always learning and growing ourselves.
Continuing education needs to be learning specific to applying EAGALA Model with clients as listed below.
Your certification renewal form will ask you to list your continuing education. Please contact us if you have any questions or suggestions!
EAGALA Approved Hours
EAGALA approved hours for continuing education for certification renewal may include the following:
- EAGALA sponsored trainings and conferences, such as the Fundamentals of EAGALA Model Practice Part 1, 2 and Advanced trainings, and the EAGALA Annual Conferences
- Time spent with an EAGALA approved Mentor
- Time spent networking/practicing with an EAGALA approved Networking Group
- EAGALA Independent Study Program (in members only Community site)
- EAGALA Approved Workshops